Can you write fast? There’s still time to enter this fabulous competition. Whatever the outcome, I shall share my effort on my blog in due course. x
Fancy a holiday in Provence? Submit a short story (maximum 2000 words) and you could win a four-night stay for two people in Aix en Provence next summer! Bed and breakfast, en suite accommodation, swimming pool, two dinners, and transport to and from airport / train station. The full details are here.
Why am I doing this? A number of reasons:
- I’ve never run a literary competition. I think it would be cool.
- I like reading other people’s work.
- Atthys Gage has kindly accepted to be the judge.
- To create a bit of buzz. Apart from the prompt, there’s no connection with One Green Bottle, but still, it can’t do any harm.
- To make the acquaintance of another writer and talk about the joys, challenges and frustrations of this crazy occupation of ours.
- I like cooking.
- If it’s a success (half a dozen good quality entries, say), it could become…
View original post 50 more words